Register or login now
Pass the measuring tape underneath your arms, wrapping it around our bust.
Measue your hips with a measuring tape wrapped around the most salient and widest part of your body, at the height of your bottom.
Stand up straight. Bend your body to one side and observe exactly where it bends. This is your natural waist.
Place the measuring tape on this spot and measure all the way around
1) Place your foot over a blank sheet of paper on the floor, with your heel touching a wall
2) Then, measure from th epoint of your big toe to the end of edge of your heel
3) Then, measure the distance between these two points. This is the length of your foot.
1) Place a measuring tape beneath the sole of your foot and wrap it around the widest part.
2) Repeit this process with the other foot, since they may have different widths. In this case, always choose the larger options.
3) When you have your width and length measurements, check them against the measurement table of each one of our shoes to discover your exact size.
4) If you do not find the exact values, choose the size that is inmmediately above your measurements and never a smaller number.
1) Roll th emeasuring tape all the way around the calf and measure this length.
2) The, compare the calf measurement to the circumference of the leg of the boot based on our measurement table.
1) Measure from the base of the buckle prong to the loophole you most use.
2) Use this measurement to purchase your new belt.